September 12, 2008

Gloria Estefan - Reach

我擁有的實體 CD 非常少,而且大部分也都是好多年前買的。1996年亞特蘭大奧運之後,跑去買了 Gloria Estefan 的專輯 Destiny。當時比較喜歡的外國歌手可能是 Celine Dion,對於拉丁裔的 Gloria Estefan 所知甚少,雖然她那時應該很紅。為著一首奧運閉幕的熱血歌曲,這張專輯就入了我家。




Some dreams live on in time forever
Those dreams, you want with all your heart
And I'll do whatever it takes
Follow through with the promise I made
Put it all on the line
What I hoped for at last would be mine

If I could reach, higher
Just for one moment touch the sky
From that one moment in my life
I'm gonna be stronger
Know that I've tried my very best
Id put my spirit to the test
If I could reach

Some days are meant to be remembered
Those days we rise above the stars
So I'll go the distance this time
Seeing more the higher I climb
That the more I believe
All the more that this dream will be mine

If I could reach, higher
Just for one moment touch the sky
From that one moment in my life
I'm gonna be stronger
Know that I've tried my very best
I'd put my spirit to the test
If I could reach

If I could reach, higher
Just for one moment touch the sky
I'm goona be stronger
From that one moment in my life
I'm gonna be so much stronger yes I am
Know that I've tried my very best
Id put my spirit to the test
If I could reach higher
If I could, if I could
If I could reach
Reach, I'd reach, I'd reach
I'd reach I'd reach so much higher
Be stronger

當初聽到副歌好感動。事隔多年無意翻出了這張 CD,聽到副歌好想哭。謝謝 T 聽我講話,V 短短幾個字舒緩了我的心情,還有 A 今晚讓我看到另個有趣的世界。縱使你們可能不知道你們為我做了什麼,但我知道。一連串看似無關的事件,搭構起讓我走出去的梯子。

如果這一輩子只能當伊卡魯斯,也好。

No comments: